Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dresser Fail.

So, we ordered a little dresser for the nursery. Got it from Target online last week and finally got around to putting it together today. Not so fast. After following the instructions exactly we were left with a dresser with a door that would not close because the vertical piece was warped. That's what all the opening and closing of the door at the end of the video is about.

I set up the time-lapse in hopes of capturing triumph but it only shows defeat. I was able to return it in-store and get the shipping fee back. I guess we reorder and hope the B-Team wasn't making dresser parts that day.

2 comments:

  1. Best video! Love it! Hope the next one is better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! I mean, not for you. I can't believe you were brave enough to order another!

    ReplyDelete