Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hurry Up and Wait

Here we are, 3 days past the due date and counting. The eviction date was scheduled this morning. So now we wait. I am punctual to a fault so I am already generating a list of things to teach this boy. 1) Don't kick your mom on the inside or outside. 2) Be on time...that's all I have right now. It will be an ever-growing list.

The name has been chosen and is still a big-ol' secret. Here are the names that my co-workers have generated.



I'm going to have to gently break the news that we didn't pick one of their names...or did we??

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN!




No, seriously...we didn't.

5 comments:

  1. These are fine, perfectly normal names that any child would be proud to own - I can't even believe you didn't pick one - that's just wrong... anyway, how's Mom feeling? Posted by an Anonymous Co-Worker named Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We actually chose to use them all in one big long name, but Mike didn't want to ruin the surprise. Mama's feeling pretty good but pretty ready to meet the lil' man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im partial to maynard myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Machine Gun Kelly would have been AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete